Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yesssssssssss... Yesssss.... YESSSSSSSSSSSS


Sooo I almost had an Herbal Essence moment last week compliments of CANTU.
As I opened my $3.42 Cantu Shampoo and proceeded to squeeze it in my hand, I was expecting it to be a disappointment like most promising Black hair care products. Thank God my pessimism did not manifest itself because I promise you that I was immediately hypnotized by the amount of lather conjured up by a half dollar worth of Shampoo! I spent a good 10 minutes amazed at the fact that my hair was felt soft while I, YES ME, tended to its own cleansing.
The icing on the cake was the conditioner, it left my hair manageable and with a subtle shine, something I can rarely attest to. Not only did I love the feeling, I wanted to give the world permission to smell my new found glory after basking in the lovely scent that was also a consequence of its use. Overall, if you cannot tell, I have officially endorsed Cantu Shampoo and Conditioner. It was the best $6.64 I have ever spent in Wallys World!

With this stated I will introduce the official No Lye Review Scale:
4 wide toof combs = I bought momma some too
3 Wide toof combs = Cop it when its on sale
2 Wide Combs = Only if its free
1 wide toof combs = I returned it and only to get store credit.

I officially give Cantu Shampoo and Rinse Out Conditioner 4 Pig Tails: I'd buy my momma some... If I had the money to!

Purchase Location: Super Walmart
Price: $3.42 each


I ain't tryna waste $ I need so SEND ME YOUR REVIEWS!
First Lady

8 comments:

  1. lmao!! Not the wide toofs! I miss shampoo sometimes but it dries my hair out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ the scale. But thanks for this review, I'm sure I will be picking this up on my next haul. I have the oil sheen and was wondering about the other products. I may be turning into a product junkie, I'm running out of space for my hair stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rayve, how do you maintain your hair?

    Puffs, you and Dr. Natural need to make joint purchases to alleviate your COSTS and the space used. Y'all ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not mind being a PJ and for the record we both have totally different products! There is so much out there on the market, it is about finding out what works for YOUR hair type.

    Rayve, do you co-wash? If so, how often?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cowash every two or three days. On days I don't cowash I rinse and moisturize with shea butter and castor oil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very True Dr. Natural, and Rayve does your hair maintain hydration?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hair does maintain hydration very well... the detergents in shampoo strips my hair til the point that it squeeks and then clumps together. With cowashing, my hair still gets clean but it holds moisture.

    ReplyDelete